- A total GPA of 5 with a minimum GPA of 2.5 in each (SSC and HSC separately) with Science/Business/Humanities background. Anyone with a GPA below 2.5 in any board exams are required to have a total GPA of 6.
- For O Levels and A Levels students, minimum 5 subjects in O Levels and minimum 2 subjects in A Levels separately with best GPA in Scale: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 & E= 1. Minimum GPA 4.00 (Grade- B) in four subjects and minimum 3.50 (Grade- C) in 3 subjects. Math and Physics are must for BES program.
- A minimum total GPA 5 in SSC and HSC examination for the Children of Freedom Fighter.
- 12 years equivalent any degree. (Must have the permission from Education Ministry of Bangladesh.
- Students need minimum 12 years schooling certificate at any group.
- Students must pass with at least 50% marks or GPA of their own education system.
Admission, students should submit all academic and essential papers to the admission office or send scan copies to firstname.lastname@example.org . After scrutinizing student’s academic documents by the competent authority, admission office will contact with the student.