Final Examination FALL 2022
Attention: Fall-2022 registered students and all others, concerned.
This is to notify that the following rules for the Semester Final Examination of Fall-2022 will be followed:
1. The Semester Final Examination of Fall-2022 will be held on 17-24 December & 30 December 2022.
2. Only those students who are registered for a course will be allowed to sit for the exam. Under no circumstances those students who are not registered for a course will be allowed to sit for the exam.
3. Student(s) are advised to download & print the admit card from his/her own login profile after paying semester final installment fees.
4. If any student is found present in the Examination Hall without an Admit Card, he/she will be asked to leave. Students must display his/her ID card during exam periods.
5. The examination halls will be opened 15 minutes before the scheduled time of examination. The invigilators/course teachers should be present at the examination hall gates at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of examination, and ensure that only the eligible students (i.e. those with Admit Cards) enter the examination halls. Students are advised to take seats in the exam hall as per the sitting plan.
6. No programmable calculator will be allowed in the Exam Hall, Mobile phone, books, pages (khata) and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
The Fall-2022 registered students and all others, concerned, arc requested to comply with the above rules. The rules should be strictly followed.
Your co-operation is highly appreciated
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS